Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announces Summer Update
There’s big trouble brewing in Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2! PopCap Vancouver today announced Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One, the next free* major content update to Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 that introduces a massive new map, two brand new exciting characters and over 1,200 new character customisation items for even bigger fun. Trouble in Zombopolis is free for all players and releases just in time for summer on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and Origin™ on PC. Players can jump into the biggest zombie map ever built – Zombopolis – and battle their way through dark, undiscovered sewers and down the Brain Street Strip. New heroes Toxic Citron and Breakfast Brainz face off in the ultimate showdown while Dr. Zomboss hatches an evil plan to exterminate plant-kind.
Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One offers exciting new content and features, including:
- The all-new Herbal Assault Map, Zombopolis; the capital city for the zombies, featuring an all-new mini boss battle
- Two brand new characters to collect: Breakfast Brainz and Toxic Citron
- Over 1,200 new crazy customisation items to unlock in the Zany Zombopolis Pack
- Character balancing and gameplay improvements
- Boat Blast shooting gallery in the Backyard Battleground with leaderboards
For a full list on what to expect in the upcoming Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One update, please visit the Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- British Artillery Debuts in World of Tanks Update 8.7
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced details of Update 8.7 for its MMO action game, World of Tanks...
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 5 Recap
- Worlds history has been made on Group Stage Day 5!