Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announces Summer Update
There’s big trouble brewing in Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2! PopCap Vancouver today announced Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One, the next free* major content update to Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 that introduces a massive new map, two brand new exciting characters and over 1,200 new character customisation items for even bigger fun. Trouble in Zombopolis is free for all players and releases just in time for summer on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and Origin™ on PC. Players can jump into the biggest zombie map ever built – Zombopolis – and battle their way through dark, undiscovered sewers and down the Brain Street Strip. New heroes Toxic Citron and Breakfast Brainz face off in the ultimate showdown while Dr. Zomboss hatches an evil plan to exterminate plant-kind.
Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One offers exciting new content and features, including:
- The all-new Herbal Assault Map, Zombopolis; the capital city for the zombies, featuring an all-new mini boss battle
- Two brand new characters to collect: Breakfast Brainz and Toxic Citron
- Over 1,200 new crazy customisation items to unlock in the Zany Zombopolis Pack
- Character balancing and gameplay improvements
- Boat Blast shooting gallery in the Backyard Battleground with leaderboards
For a full list on what to expect in the upcoming Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One update, please visit the Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden: Pandemonium mode introduced
- By introducing the brand new Pandemonium mode, Appirits now put players' gardens under numberless attacks from hordes of monsters and evi...
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Territory Control Update
- Aventurine S.A., developer of the PvP MMORPG Darkfall Unholy Wars, announces an April patch update which contains exciting changes to the game...
- Power Struggle in the Middle Ages: Throne Wars Comes to Windows Phone
- flaregames GmbH announces the release of Throne Wars for Windows Phone.