PlanetSide 2 Pushes Out First Optimization Patch
Phase 1 of Operation: Make Faster Game (OMFG) is a go! Today, Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) released PlanetSide 2‘s first major optimization patch to the live servers.
This first phase of OMFG includes optimized UI, physics, sound, player processing, rendering code and more. These improvements will allow PlanetSide 2 players to experience a significant increase in frame rate and performance. In many cases, players will see a 30%+ improvement in frame rates. The team will continue to elevate the game’s optimization levels, focusing on engineering improvements to the visibility and physics systems for Phase 2 of OMFG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PvP Details for DK Online Released
- Aeria Games has provided more information on the variety of PvP modes DK Online will have to offer, and how the various classes perform their ...
- RiotZone Announces New Changes For September
- Mail.RU Games has announced major new changes coming in September for RiotZone.
- Spellweaver Card Game Coming to Steam February 1
- Spellweaver, the free to play collectible card game, is proud to announce their official worldwide launch onto Steam.