PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
Sony Online Entertainment has released new details and a new video today in a PlanetSide 2 update.
A new War Correspondent video series begins today, giving civilians a glimpse from the battlefields of Auraxis. This new video is captured by Robert Stoneman, a Cinematic Designer for the film & video games industry.
The team has also released a new website, “PlanetSide 2 Players.” This site serves as a core hub for gamers and includes comprehensive character and progression stats; detailed stats on classes, weapons, and vehicles; leaderboards and killboards; soldier stats; and live Auraxis maps to show who’s in control.
The development team has also released a new interactive roadmap, allowing players to see the direction of game updates and features. Several servers will also be merging together to help balance the battlefields, including Genudine & Helios, Mattherson & SolTech, and Waterson & Jaeger.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends - Updated Review (2013)
- League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena – MOBA – ran by Riot Games and is one of the most popular amongst them.
- Infinite Crisis: New Map Unveiled
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine a today announced a brand new map for Infinite Crisis, the multiplayer online battle arena ...
- CoD Advanced Warfare: Havoc DLC Now Available (For PS3/PS4)
- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Havoc, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is now available for PlayStation 4 and PlaySta...