PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
Sony Online Entertainment has released new details and a new video today in a PlanetSide 2 update.
A new War Correspondent video series begins today, giving civilians a glimpse from the battlefields of Auraxis. This new video is captured by Robert Stoneman, a Cinematic Designer for the film & video games industry.
The team has also released a new website, “PlanetSide 2 Players.” This site serves as a core hub for gamers and includes comprehensive character and progression stats; detailed stats on classes, weapons, and vehicles; leaderboards and killboards; soldier stats; and live Auraxis maps to show who’s in control.
The development team has also released a new interactive roadmap, allowing players to see the direction of game updates and features. Several servers will also be merging together to help balance the battlefields, including Genudine & Helios, Mattherson & SolTech, and Waterson & Jaeger.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.
- WildStar Galactic Drop Part 2 - Raids, Battlegrounds, and PvP Arenas Exposed
- Welcome to part 2 of MMOHuts Galactic Drop WildStar reveal. Because if you can fit everything in a Galactic Drop reveal in a single article, y...
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Review
- I played TOR during the Beta and first month after launch before I lost interest and went on to something else.