PlanetSide 2 Enhances its Assets, Receives Implants and More
Sony Online Entertainment’s PlanetSide 2 has received a little adjustment… Well, not that kind of adjustment, just one that enhances the gameplay experience.
Implants are now available, allowing players to make additional strategic loadout choices to better handle various situations they come across in game. Whether it be fine-tuning play styles or providing that much lauded counter measure, both veteran and new players alike should find something to give them the lift they desire.
There are three tiers of Implants with varying levels of power, and all players will receive a default Tier 1 (low power level) Implant — Enhanced Targeting — to help them get started. Additional Implants can be obtained through normal gameplay via drops or special unlocks, and some may be purchased through the Depot for Certs or Station Cash.
Along with Implants, this game update brings players a ton of new features and updates, including a Medic class refresher, Howling Pass Update, NS Shotgun, Gels / Laser Sights, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shaiya Announces Trinity Artifact Expansion
- Aeria Games has announced the sixth episode update for Shaiya - Trinity Artifact.
- Chibi Kart: Enters full release soon
- OGPlanet is pleased to announce that the retro style racer, Chibi Kart, will be entering full release on November 26th, 2014. Chibi Kart'...
- Gravity Interactive launches PvP Tournament via Warpportal
- Gravity Interactive has announced a massive PvP tournament taking place through its fan favorite games Dragon Saga, Requiem, and ROSE.