PlanetSide 2 Amerish Revamp Complete
Sony Online Entertainment has announced that the optimization of Amerish, the lush continent of Auraxis in PlanetSide 2, has been completed and is ready for battle! Players fighting on Amerish will see numerous updates, including new base layouts and implementation of the Lattice System. See more about this update here. Changes include:
- Performance Optimizations – The number of unique objects, overall object count and polygons per object have been optimized
- Lattice System – The Lattice System has been implemented, which includes repositioning of outposts and roads to optimize map flow
- Facility Updates – Facility satellite outposts have been converted into stand-alone outposts and updated with new level designs
- Outpost Additions and Optimizations – Nine new outposts have been added to fill voids in the play space and balance the lattice flow, while original outposts have been optimized to create infantry play spaces, reduce spawn camping and increase room for vehicle battles
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vanguard Games Partners with Nexon Mobile
- The yet-to-be announced title is Vanguard’s next original project following the critically acclaimed console and PC releases Greed Corp and ...
- STO Updated Review 2016
- What IS Star Trek Online? It’s an experience for one thing.
- Age of Wonders 3 First Look and RMG Dev Blog
- Triumph Studios is nearing full launch of their magical tactical empire builder, Age of Wonders 3, and offers a deeper look inside their rando...