PlanetSide 2 Amerish Revamp Complete
Sony Online Entertainment has announced that the optimization of Amerish, the lush continent of Auraxis in PlanetSide 2, has been completed and is ready for battle! Players fighting on Amerish will see numerous updates, including new base layouts and implementation of the Lattice System. See more about this update here. Changes include:
- Performance Optimizations – The number of unique objects, overall object count and polygons per object have been optimized
- Lattice System – The Lattice System has been implemented, which includes repositioning of outposts and roads to optimize map flow
- Facility Updates – Facility satellite outposts have been converted into stand-alone outposts and updated with new level designs
- Outpost Additions and Optimizations – Nine new outposts have been added to fill voids in the play space and balance the lattice flow, while original outposts have been optimized to create infantry play spaces, reduce spawn camping and increase room for vehicle battles
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames: Easter Events Available For Several Games
- Although Easter is still a few weeks away, the German games developer InnoGames just announced three ways to beat boredom during the holiday. ...
- World of Warships Pre-Order Packages Now Available
- World of Warships Pre-Order Packages Now Available - A great selection of pre-order packages in the run-up to the Open Beta
- Divinity: Dragon Commander Review
- Politics has always been a draw and a hindrance on the gaming industry. And no I’m not talking about congressional policies crafted by old w...