Planets³ – New voxel-based RPG on Kickstarter
The independent studio ‘Cubical Drift’ has just released details on their new Kickstarter project: Planets³, a new voxel-based RPG. This RPG invites players to shape their own spatial adventure and to visit multiple planets, all composed of nearly 30,000 billions of blocks.
To date, 10% of the game has already been developed including some elements of game design, graphic identity and the long distance display engine.
The contributions that will be given through the KickStarter campaign – whose goal is set at $250,000 – will allow the studio to tackle the remaining 90%, with an important part allocated to R&D and animation.
The game could well be launched on PC in the fall of 2015, with the first part of this adventure: Planets³: Race to Space.
For more information on the project, visit: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1247991467/planets3
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online: Events in March
- Webzen has just announced several new events for their classic MMORPG MU Online
- Planets3 KickStarter Campaign Successfully Achieved $310,000
- Cubical Drift successfully funds Planets3, and begins its developmental planning for a 2015 release.
- Arena: Cyber Evolution: Early Access Tournament This Weekend
- Spearhead Games will be hosting a live tournament for this eSports Arena Game: "Arena Cyber Evolution" this Saturday and Sunday at 1...