Planets³ – New voxel-based RPG on Kickstarter
The independent studio ‘Cubical Drift’ has just released details on their new Kickstarter project: Planets³, a new voxel-based RPG. This RPG invites players to shape their own spatial adventure and to visit multiple planets, all composed of nearly 30,000 billions of blocks.
To date, 10% of the game has already been developed including some elements of game design, graphic identity and the long distance display engine.
The contributions that will be given through the KickStarter campaign – whose goal is set at $250,000 – will allow the studio to tackle the remaining 90%, with an important part allocated to R&D and animation.
The game could well be launched on PC in the fall of 2015, with the first part of this adventure: Planets³: Race to Space.
For more information on the project, visit: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1247991467/planets3
Articles You May Enjoy
- New World of Warplanes Tutorial Video Goes to Class
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today released the latest tutorial video for World of Warplanes, taking a deeper ...
- Firefall begins Battleframe Trailer Challenge
- Red 5 Studios has announced a new contest for Firefall fans: The Battleframe Trailer Challenge.
- BOID Introduces League and Ratings System
- BOID releases Update 3 and adds ranked play.