Planets³ – New voxel-based RPG on Kickstarter
The independent studio ‘Cubical Drift’ has just released details on their new Kickstarter project: Planets³, a new voxel-based RPG. This RPG invites players to shape their own spatial adventure and to visit multiple planets, all composed of nearly 30,000 billions of blocks.
To date, 10% of the game has already been developed including some elements of game design, graphic identity and the long distance display engine.
The contributions that will be given through the KickStarter campaign – whose goal is set at $250,000 – will allow the studio to tackle the remaining 90%, with an important part allocated to R&D and animation.
The game could well be launched on PC in the fall of 2015, with the first part of this adventure: Planets³: Race to Space.
For more information on the project, visit: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1247991467/planets3
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Launch Review
- Rise of Incarnates is a pretty game. From the battle arena, to the characters, to the effects of your attacks. It all looks fantastic.
- Marvel Future Fight Unveils Frightening New Features
- Marvel Future Fight has released the newest update featuring ferociously frightening new characters, new sets of creepy costumes and more.
- Infinite Crisis: Open Beta Date Announced!
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine are excited to announce that on Friday, March 14, Infinite Crisis, the highly anticipated m...