Planet Calypso Announces Major Changes
Planet Calypso has announced Entropia Universe Version Update 12.8, a major update designed to make some serious changes to crafting, loot, and missions.
A new user interface for crafting will streamline item construction. The interface automatically scans avatar inventory and storage for blueprints, resources, and materials so that players don’t have to dig through their inventories. The new interface also lets players sell crafted items directly to the Trade terminal, makes a log of each crafting run, and gives players quick access to auction orders.
The Loot System gets a new overhaul as well, introducing more interesting loot and balancing loot for creatures. Missions have also been balanced and introduces a new Attribute Token system, where partners can award fractional attributes for easier missions and letting players decide when to award attributes to their avatar.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield Hardline: Premium Edition Announced
- Visceral Games™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced Battlefield™ Hardline Premium*, an exclusive membership prog...
- Christmas Comes Early for Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the successful multiplayer shooter, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will be receiving a slew of new con...
- NGames Announces New MMORPG Dark Era
- NGames is proud to annnounce that their new MMORPG Dark Era will be launching soon!