Pixel Hero Closed Beta Test Begins on June 5th
NGames would like to announce that Pixel Hero will have its first Closed Beta Test on June 5th! Join the adventures with our cute chibi characters. Characters in this game not only differ in skills but also in skill configurations. Now let us consider possible strategies in Pixel Hero.
In Pixel Hero, you can form a colossal team of up to 25 heroes instead of a 4-member team common in most games. When it comes to RPGs, skills are indispensable to success. There are many types of skills that can boost ATK and Crit, passive skills that can boost Initiative and DEF while absorbing HP, and skills that can disable dodging. To defeat opponents, form reasonable combinations with various kinds of skills.
Initiative Points allow you to battle first
In battle, both sides attack each other in turn. Skills are triggered starting from the front row to the back row. The chance to trigger skills in the back row will be lesser, especially for crit and HP recovery skills. So it’s important to make relevant strategies based on the opponent’s layout.
Since a hero’s position has an effect on triggering skills, players can arrange heroes in the front row based on skills!
Forge Legendary Heroes
The Hero Development system is as simple as profound. Heroes automatically upgrade as they kill monsters. However, each hero can not only be upgraded, but also be awakened. Equip heroes with exclusive artifacts which affect 4 stats Initiative, DEF, DOD and Monarch.
Besides the awakening feature, players can also craft peerless gear!
Pixel Hero is a fun game with simple operations, but sophisticated strategies. For more details, please visit http://pixelhero.game321.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander: Cross-server 5v5 coming soon
- Thanks to the Cross-server Battle, players in Hero Commander can now battle for a long time in Ruins or test their might against other warrior...
- Chronicles of Spellborn Will be Free to Play 2010
- Chronicles of Spellborn will be free to play after 2010 due to the game's commercial failure as a pay to play title. The developer went b...
- Allods Online Announces New Expansion
- gPototo has announced a new expansion for Allods Online - New Horizons.