Pirates of the Burning sea to go free-to-play November 29th
Pirates of the Burning Sea, Flying Lab Software’s pirate-themed MMORPG that has been pay-to-play up until this point, will launch a major patch on Monday, November 29th, turning the game free-to-play. The exact release time may fluctuate depending on Sony Online Entertainment.
The game recently announced its intention to go free-to-play after launching its expansion Power & Prestige.
Flying Lab Software publishes no other games at this time.
Pirates of the Burning Sea Gameplay Screenshot
We plan to publish build 2.1 to our live servers on Monday, November 29th. Antigua and Roberts should be down between 4am and 9am PST*. This patch will take Pirates of the Burning Sea Free to Play!
The exact release time may change based on conversations we have with SOE later this week, and we plan to keep you up to date with any changes.
We invite you to hang out in the official Pirates of the Burning Sea chat channel while the servers are down.* noon – 5pm GMT / 11:00pm – 4:00am AEST
Posted by mrthetooth | 11/16/2010 | Maintenance Notice | Discuss
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey Farming System
- Aeria Games revealed more information today about their upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.
- PlanetSide 2 Announces PS4 Launch Date
- PlanetSide®2 will be available on the PlayStation®4 in North America and Europe on June 23, 2015.
- Silkroad-R Introduces Tier 13
- Joymax has released the Tier 13 equipment sets for Silkroad-R, making them the most powerful armaments in the game.