Pirates of the Burning Sea Leaves SOE
Sony Online Entertainment and Flying Lab Software have announced today that they will part ways, sending Pirates of the Burning Sea sailing away on its own journey.
Former Flying Lab employees will form a new company called Portalus Games, and will re-launch the game in the near future on its own platform. Operation of Roberts and Antigua servers will resume, and game data can be transferred from the previous version to the newly hosted version so long as players link their accounts by January 31, 2013 – when Sony Online Entertainment will end access to the game through their platform.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valkyrie Sky Easter Event Announced
- Valkyrie Sky Easter Event "Dead Valkyries' Resurrection" announced. The event begins April 1 and players can receive rewards fo...
- Titania Trailer Released
- Powered by Unity 3D engine, Lager’s latest project Titania (formerly codenamed T.H.O.R.) is the company’s upcoming epic MMORPG.
- PlanetSide 2's PS4 Closed Beta Launches Today
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announced that the Closed Beta begins today in the United States for PlanetSide®2.