Pirate101 Prepares Ranked PvP on New Test Realm
Attention, seafarers! Pirate101 has opened up its test realm with a long awaited feature: Ranked PvP!
Ranked PvP offers two match types: 1v1 and Battle Royale, a four-player ‘deathmatch’. Both offer a matchmaking system to make sure you fight appropriate opponents. Members can play in unlimited matches, while crowns players must purchase match bundles by match, day, or season. Earn rewards including new weapons, housing items, and pets!
To find about more about this, and other updates on the test realm, check the update notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goliath Launches on Kickstarter
- Independent videogame developer Whalebox Studios today announced the launch of the Kickstarter funding campaign for Goliath.
- Hero's Song Now on Steam Early Access
- Pixelmage Games has announced that Hero's Song, an open world pixel art action RPG, is now available through Steam Early Access for $19.9...
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Wintersday
- ArenaNet and NCSoft have announced the schedule for the Wintersday festivities in the hit MMORPG Guild Wars 2.