Pirate101 Prepares Ranked PvP on New Test Realm
Attention, seafarers! Pirate101 has opened up its test realm with a long awaited feature: Ranked PvP!
Ranked PvP offers two match types: 1v1 and Battle Royale, a four-player ‘deathmatch’. Both offer a matchmaking system to make sure you fight appropriate opponents. Members can play in unlimited matches, while crowns players must purchase match bundles by match, day, or season. Earn rewards including new weapons, housing items, and pets!
To find about more about this, and other updates on the test realm, check the update notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthco...
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Preview & Tour
- AQ3D is (and isn't) a reimagining of the browser-game of yesterday, with new social gaming and MMO features thrown in.
- Feel the Thrill of the Kill as DarkScape Launches Today
- Jagex announces the PC launch of DarkScape, a cutthroat and fresh twist on the deadly PvP sandbox experience.