“Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings–now on the App Store and Google Play. Pirate Kings currently engages over 950,000 daily active players, and has already ranked as a top grossing game in Scandinavia, Southeast Asia, and Israel. In the past month, the game’s Facebook community has gone viral and organically grown over 600% through word of mouth and friend invitations. Starting today, players all over the world can join Pirate Kings’ sweeping community. It is available for free, with optional in-app purchases of virtual items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FreeStyle to launch Major update on Dec 16
- FreeStyle Street Basketball, a basketball themed MMO by GameKiss, just announced a major update which is expected to go live on December 15, 2...
- Shadows Expansion for Endless Legend Available Today
- Endless Legend: Shadows brings a brand new faction, The Forgotten, and features the much-requested new espionage system.
- Move or Die Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update Incoming
- The ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ will be a free content update – more details to be revealed soon!