“Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings–now on the App Store and Google Play. Pirate Kings currently engages over 950,000 daily active players, and has already ranked as a top grossing game in Scandinavia, Southeast Asia, and Israel. In the past month, the game’s Facebook community has gone viral and organically grown over 600% through word of mouth and friend invitations. Starting today, players all over the world can join Pirate Kings’ sweeping community. It is available for free, with optional in-app purchases of virtual items.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Prepares for its new Mobile Action RPG Blade Waltz
- Netmarble Games today announced that their latest mobile title, Blade Waltz, will be officially launching on iOS and Android devices soon.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse Game Launch Review
- Put on your mucking jeans – we’re going to the farm. Don’t worry, we’re not heading into a farming or livestock simulator.
- Kings and Legends Launches Ascension Update
- New cards and content arrive for Kings and Legends this March.