‘Phantom of the Kill’ Mobile RPG Gets New ‘Elysium’ Quest
We’ve reached the first year anniversary of the global version of Phantom of the Kill, and with it comes a new event quest based on the game’s main story. The ‘Elysium’ event is set in your dream, where monsters appear without warning. When all hope is lost, a long-haired maiden wielding a sword rescues you. From ruined, obliterated city to a field of flowers, you can remember nothing of your past. There’s no time to contemplate that, you must now destroy these abominations. Tyrfing is her name, and you’ve seen her before, somewhere…Chapter 1 of this Elysium event is available now, and more will become available later. It’s a gripping story that players will want to keep going forward with to see how it unfolds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus Æterno Kickstarter Preview
- With nearly seven years of development time under its belt and a staff over two dozen strong, the title seems prime to harness some of that ta...
- KOG Games Offers New Home for Grand Chase Latin America Players
- Latin American Grand Chase players will have a new home with KOG Games, starting in September.
- Sweet Science Comes Out Swinging in Block N Load
- This weekend sees another new hero join the full game roster and unleashes a weekend Ablockalypse with a new special game mode.