Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA’s IP Block Appears Lifted
A tip sent to MMOSite has some folks in a frenzy – because word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that’s the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban. That means that players from the West can access the official English servers for the first time without a work around.
However, a word of caution: Playpark, the game’s SEA publisher, has not made any official statement regarding the IP block situation. Some community members suspect that the IP block lift is unintentional, possibly the result of a recent fix to connectivity issues for regular players reported earlier in the month.
While official word awaits, though, you can visit PSO2’s SEA site and give it a try!
Articles You May Enjoy
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 Gets Massive Multiplayer Update
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 has received a major free update (numbered 1.2.0), focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game.
- Guild Wars 2: New Bobble Head Feature Now Available
- On a day made for the best jokes, pranks and surprises, NCSoft and Arenanet has got something up their sleeve for the players in Tyria.
- World of Warships Closed Beta Departs March 12th
- Wargaming is excited to announce that preparations are underway for the World of Warships Closed Beta, which will begin on March 12. Applicati...