Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA’s IP Block Appears Lifted
A tip sent to MMOSite has some folks in a frenzy – because word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that’s the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban. That means that players from the West can access the official English servers for the first time without a work around.
However, a word of caution: Playpark, the game’s SEA publisher, has not made any official statement regarding the IP block situation. Some community members suspect that the IP block lift is unintentional, possibly the result of a recent fix to connectivity issues for regular players reported earlier in the month.
While official word awaits, though, you can visit PSO2’s SEA site and give it a try!
Articles You May Enjoy
- BattleTech Kickstarter Announced for Fall 2015
- Steeped in the feudal political intrigue of the BattleTech universe, the game will feature an open-ended Mercenaries-style campaign that blend
- Old School RuneScape goes Hardcore as part of Summer Special
- Players can now register their interest in the contest, which runs 24th - 26th July and has a total cash prize pot of $10,000.
- The Evolve #BigAlpha Kicks Off This Weekend
- Evolve is kicking off its "Big Alpha" test weekend today and running through the Halloweekend.