Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA’s IP Block Appears Lifted
A tip sent to MMOSite has some folks in a frenzy – because word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that’s the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban. That means that players from the West can access the official English servers for the first time without a work around.
However, a word of caution: Playpark, the game’s SEA publisher, has not made any official statement regarding the IP block situation. Some community members suspect that the IP block lift is unintentional, possibly the result of a recent fix to connectivity issues for regular players reported earlier in the month.
While official word awaits, though, you can visit PSO2’s SEA site and give it a try!
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Rebirth: Open Beta Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games, announces that its official free server, MU Rebirth will enter Open Beta today.
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Preview: Your First Isn’t Always Best
- MMOHut's MissyS takes a look at EverQuest Next Landmark's early alpha a week after the NDA drops.
- Heroes Tactics Aims to Subvert eSports on Mobile
- Publisher Lilith Games has announced the addition of PvP and Bonus Stages modes for Heroes Tactics, its popular Turn-Based Strategy Action RPG