Perfect World to publish RaiderZ for North America
Perfect World Entertainment announced tonight that it has signed a partnership with MAIET Entertainment (GunZ the Duel) to bring RaiderZ to North America.
RaiderZ is a non-targetted, action MMORPG that may look similar to games like Vindictus. Players will battle larger-than-life creatures in real-time combat that will require strategy, not just button mashing. The game will be shown off this summer at E3.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Jade Dynasty, Battle of the Immortals, Forsaken World, Legend of Martial Arts, Ether Saga Online, and Heroes of Three Kingdoms.
RaiderZ Gameplay Screenshot
PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT SIGNS LICENSING AGREEMENT TO BRING RAIDERZ TO NORTH AMERICA
FOSTER CITY, Calif. – March 7, 2011 – Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today announced that it has signed a licensing agreement with MAIET Entertainment to bring its MMORPG, RaiderZ, to North America. Developed by MAIET Entertainment, RaiderZ was shown as a playable demo at last year’s G-Star convention in South Korea.
RaiderZ is an action MMORPG based on a non-targeting system, where players will have direct control over their characters and progress during battle versus the traditional “point-and-click” gameplay style. Players can look forward to battling and hunting a myriad of huge monsters that require strategy, skill, and in most cases teamwork. RaiderZ will be shown for the first time to North American players at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3).
“Fans of the monster hunting genre can rejoice with RaiderZ and can look forward to another high quality game with superior localization and service,” said Alan Chen, CEO of Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. “RaiderZ’s fast paced action in a real time environment brings a truly unique online gaming experience to our current gaming portfolio.”
“RaiderZ is our new game since the release of GunZ the Duel and I believe that it will bring new game experiences to the players. We are very pleased to be able to provide RaiderZ to North American users with Perfect World Entertainment, and we will do our very best to provide contents to satisfy game players.” said Venister, CEO and founder of MAIET Entertainment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Rising: Dungeon Assault Coming September 10
- En Masse Entertainment announced today it is adding four all-new dungeons with dynamic new game modes, epic bosses, and elite gear to its MMO,...
- Infinite Crisis Launches Massive Update with Two New Champions
- Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe, today launched its largest update yet introducing a new tutorial...
- Eve Online: All Systems Go For Fanfest 2015
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today announced that the final details for Fanfest 2015 are now ava...