Perfect World International updates with Rising Tide expansion
Perfect World International is updating today with the Rising Tide expansion.
The expansion adds two new classes, Assassin and Psychic. The Assassin, as expected, “thrives on stealth and deception.” Psychics, on the other hand, use the power of souls to assist allies and defeat enemies. These are both part of the new race, the Tideborn.
Two new zones are added: the Palace of Nirvana, an ancient prison, and the City of the Raging Tides. Public Quests have been introduced as well, adding a new dimension of play. And, of course, there are hundreds of new quests, pieces of equipment, and more for players to explore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE and Innova Systems Partner to Bring PlanetSide 2 to Russia
- SOE announced a new partnership with the leading publisher of client-based MMO games in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS...
- Black Desert Online - Changes to NA/EU Build Based on User Feedback Revealed
- Changes to party EXP, field boss drops and energy potions included
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...