Perfect World International updates with Rising Tide expansion
Perfect World International is updating today with the Rising Tide expansion.
The expansion adds two new classes, Assassin and Psychic. The Assassin, as expected, “thrives on stealth and deception.” Psychics, on the other hand, use the power of souls to assist allies and defeat enemies. These are both part of the new race, the Tideborn.
Two new zones are added: the Palace of Nirvana, an ancient prison, and the City of the Raging Tides. Public Quests have been introduced as well, adding a new dimension of play. And, of course, there are hundreds of new quests, pieces of equipment, and more for players to explore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Post-Launch Review
- It's been a few months since the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn launch. In anticipation for Patch 2.1, we offer it an updated look.
- RIFT 2.6: Dream Weaver Arrives February 12
- RIFT has announced the upcoming patch details for version 2.6: Dream Weaver, now dated to launch on Wednesday, February 12.
- Digimon Masters Celebrates First Anniversary
- Joymax is celebrating the first year anniversary of Digimon Masters Online.