Perfect World International updates with Rising Tide expansion
Perfect World International is updating today with the Rising Tide expansion.
The expansion adds two new classes, Assassin and Psychic. The Assassin, as expected, “thrives on stealth and deception.” Psychics, on the other hand, use the power of souls to assist allies and defeat enemies. These are both part of the new race, the Tideborn.
Two new zones are added: the Palace of Nirvana, an ancient prison, and the City of the Raging Tides. Public Quests have been introduced as well, adding a new dimension of play. And, of course, there are hundreds of new quests, pieces of equipment, and more for players to explore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!
- Wargaming Sets New Guinness Record For Online Users
- World of Tanks busts over 120,000 online concurrent users, shattering its old record.
- Amplitude Studios Sells 1+ Million Copies For Their Titles
- In response to overwhelming activity during Steam’s recent Autumn Sale, critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios revealed toda...