Perfect World International: Sirens of War Now Live
Perfect World Entertainment announced today that the sixth expansion for Perfect World International, “Sirens of War,” is now live. The new expansion includes large enhancements to skills, new quests and gear, and new PvP modes.
“Sirens of War brings exciting changes for veterans and beginners alike, and it really has never been a better time for players to dive in,” said Tony Liu, Product Manager for the internationally praised free-to-play MMORPG title. “For the first time in PWI, Nation Wars brings an incredible server-wide battle system that allows thousands of players to simultaneously fight with and against each other. This will be one of the most incredible grand scale battle systems imaginable.”
Every Friday and Sunday, from 8:20pm to 10:20pm server time, players level 60 plus can sign up to fight in Nation Wars and be assigned to one of the four nations: Frost, Flame, Light, or Darkness. The crafty Overseer demon will randomly assign players to create armies for each nation as they are sent to their nation’s respective headquarters. Once the war begins, the true nature of the strategic battlefield will be revealed on a new map with dozens of regions ready for each nation to fight over. Military coins will be awarded based on each nation’s success, as well as according to individual actions within each regional battle.
In PWI: Sirens of War, four great leaders from distant lands have come forth, bringing with them an endless war of nations, along with opportunities to win incredible power and glory. New features in the expansion include, among others:
• Nation Wars – Brand new battlefield will allow thousands of players to fight for domination over hundreds of regions, in an incredible PvP system that force players to reinvent fighting skills, tactical intelligence, and strategic plans.
• Revamped Skills – Skills have been modified across all classes, streamlining the pulse-pounding combat system to be faster, fiercer, and deadlier than ever.
• New Weapons, Equipment, and Enhancements – Fight for glory and honor in Nation Wars and earn even more powerful weapons and equipment, while uncovering new methods to enhance and modify your existing equipment.
• More Quests and Improved Leveling – Enjoy all-new story lines and an improved leveling experience, as this new expansion rolls out the red carpet for new players and veterans alike. Invite your friends to join you as you rediscover the joys of Perfect World!
To celebrate the launch of PWI: Sirens of War , all players will receive a Warrior Crusade in-game item prize pack that include a fantastic fashion set, new pet, and other goodies! Players will have until December 12, 3:00pm PST to claim their prize and be automatically entered into a sweepstakes to win one of five customized Andrea SB-805B Superbeam headsets. These epic headsets come equipped with “boom-free” technology, which allows gamers to talk to their opponents or allies with no interference. For more information on the sweepstakes and official rules, visit www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=741601.
Perfect World International: Sirens of War Screenshots
no images were found
no images were found
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Nu Wa & Zeus Reworks Previewed
- SMITE's team has let slip a preview of the upcoming reworks for Zeus and Nu Wa, scheduled for its next patch.
- SMITE Oceanic Servers Now Live
- Hi-Rez Studios, developer of free-to-play SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game played by over 5 million people, today announ...
- Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Now Available
- SEGA announces the official launch of Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies.