Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment’s free-to-play fantasy MMO has gone live! Starting right now, players can dive into expanded and improved server-wide PVP, revamped high level dungeons, an all new way to boost their power and more.
PWI: Rising Call is updating and improving some of our most popular and exciting content, including the amazing server-wide PVP system, Nation Wars,” said Product Manager Tony Liu. “Our Nation Wars system has been incredibly popular among our mid to high level players, and we’re thrilled to be expanding it with new battlefields and new combat systems. We’ve got a big update for one of our most popular classes, the Venomancer, the master of battle pets, as well as new quests, gear, fashion, mounts, pets, and more! We’re bringing another level of fun and intensity for our players, and we can’t wait to see how Rising Call will further engage our players.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- D&D Neverwinter: DragonBorn Race Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with the announcement of the scaly new player race coming to Neverwinter: Tr...
- WEBZEN Launches Summer Events on Webzen.com
- has launched a summer event titled "GAMES OF WEBZEN" on its global game portal, Webzen.com.
- Skara: New alpha footage of the Lava Coliseum Arena
- With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on S...