Perfect World International: Chill of Luneska Now Available
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher and operator of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games, announced that Chill of Luneska, the latest content update enriching the experience in Perfect World International: New Horizons, is now available. Chill of Luneska will have players journey forth into Luneska – a powerful empire that dominates the beautiful frozen lands to the east.
Chill of Luneska builds on the guild-based PvP modes by adding the “Territory Resource War” weekly events aimed to continue to deliver opportunities for players to interact with each other in Perfect World International: New Horizons. Guilds will no longer only fight for the rights of ownership of the land, but will be able to continuously battle for its resources and riches.
Also included in the Chill of Luneska update are new quest lines for high-level players to complete, new events for all players to participate in, and new systems designed to streamline Perfect World International: New Horizons player experience.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: ARENA Match in Association with ESL Airs on May 23
- The event will offer viewers the chance to see live gameplay from the massive battle strategy game for the first time.
- Eden Eternal introduces Samurai
- Last week, Aeria Games introduced a new major update to Eden Eternal, adding a new class and more.
- Endless Legend Review
- Customization isn't something you really expect when it comes to a 4X game. . . However, that's not quite the case with Endless Lege...