Perfect World Announces Release of Arena of Heroes on App Store
Perfect World Entertainment, Inc., a leading publisher and developer of free-to-play games, today announced that Sneaky Games’ Arena of Heroes is available to download for the Apple iPad©.
In celebration of this launch, the first fifty thousand player accounts will receive the “Moleten Ivan” Premium Character Skin ($9.99 value). To redeem in-game, players need to finish the tutorial and will unlock their first set of playable characters, including “Moleten Ivan.”
The first Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) title to include asynchronous gameplay, Arena of Heroes brings tactical battle strategy and cross-platform competitive play to gamers on across multiple platforms beginning with the iPad, and coming soon for iPhone, Android, PC, Mac and browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul: New site revealed as launch date approaches
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, has revealed a treasure trove of information about the game's backstory, characte...
- NYCC 2013: Day 2- Controlled Chaos
- The morning of Comic-Con Day 2 has arrived, and tons of people were lined up and waiting at the entrance of the Javits center, ready to get in...
- The Mandate Plots a Course For Gamescom 2015
- Perihelion Interactive has announced that it will be bringing its ground-breaking sci-fi RPG The Mandate to Gamescom, August 5-9 2015.