Perfect World Announces Release of Arena of Heroes on App Store
Perfect World Entertainment, Inc., a leading publisher and developer of free-to-play games, today announced that Sneaky Games’ Arena of Heroes is available to download for the Apple iPad©.
In celebration of this launch, the first fifty thousand player accounts will receive the “Moleten Ivan” Premium Character Skin ($9.99 value). To redeem in-game, players need to finish the tutorial and will unlock their first set of playable characters, including “Moleten Ivan.”
The first Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) title to include asynchronous gameplay, Arena of Heroes brings tactical battle strategy and cross-platform competitive play to gamers on across multiple platforms beginning with the iPad, and coming soon for iPhone, Android, PC, Mac and browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Black Desert Online Beta Test Begins Next Month
- Daum Games has announced that the first Beta test for its highly anticipated MMORPG Black Desert Online will begin this December.
- Larian Studios Plays Cupid with In-Game Proposal
- You can imagine that we at Larian Studios never expected to become a wedding agency when we started developing Divinity: Original Sin, but req...
- Total War Attila: New Total War Chronicles Coming Soon
- Today Creative Assembly announced Total War Chronicles; a free web-based application on Totalwar.com that will allow players to view, create a...