Perfect World Announces New MMORPG – Heroes of the Three Kingdoms
Perfect World Entertainment – the folks behind Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga Online, Forsaken World and Kung Foo, officially announced Heroes of the Three Kingdoms. The game is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG set during the time of the three Kingdoms in Ancient China. The closed beta for Heroes of the Three Kingdoms is scheduled for April, 2010. Make sure to grab your closed beta key for it.
About Heroes of the Three Kingdoms:
Known as the Chibi in China, Heroes of Three Kingdoms is based on one of history’s greatest battles and not only gives players the opportunity to experience the chaos first hand, but also the chance to rewrite pivotal moments in Chinese history.
- Motion Captured Combat – Using advanced motion capture technology; combat is brought to life martial arts specialist, making the action exciting and realistic. Experience in-game combat as if it were real life.
- Eighteen Weapon System – With a unique cool down system, players will have eighteen types of weapons available during the Three Kingdoms era in China to choose from.
- Weaponry Crafting System – Following an ancient Chinese proverb goes “before you send out your troops, prepare your supplies” Heroes of Three Kingdoms features a unique, free-flowing production system that allows players to obtain key technological advancements to help aid them on the battlefield such as stronger bows, catapults and other siege weaponry.
- Kingdom War System – Join the Wei, Shu or Wu and choose to wage war or create alliances against one another.
- Historic Instances – Go back in time to experience historical battles and pivotal moments that helped shape the Three Kingdoms era and modern China.
- Legion System – Come together to create Legions to help aid or conquer players in battle. Conquer one or multiple cities together to gain more troops and become their leader.
- PvP Battlegrounds – Test your fighting abilities against other players to prove who shall lead the kingdom to victory.
- Title System – Hundreds of different titles and occupations are available to earn in game. Each title comes with different outfits, skills and rewards.
- Achievements – Explore everything the game has to offer and reap the rewards.
10. Reputation System – Gain reputation with the various factions in the world to gain access to new areas, better equipment and powerful skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game Insight Sends Strategy Games Skyward with Cloud Raiders
- Game Insight announces Cloud Raiders, a PvP focused mobile game coming soon to Android and other devices.
- New MapleStory Wedding Videos Emerge
- Check out two new videos dramatizing the marriage process in MapleStory.
- C9 Begins Open Beta
- Webzen has announced the launch time of Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9)'s open beta.