Perfect World Announces Fortuna
Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is excited to announce that the browser-based strategy title, Fortuna, will be available on July 18, 2013. Set in Europe during a period of great discovery, Fortuna offers fans of the strategy genre a deep combat system and a wealth of options as they develop their humble hamlet into a powerful empire, amass huge armies, and lead troops into battle, all the while forming alliances and undermining enemies at every turn to tip the scales of power in their favor.
“Fortuna is a first for our company, which has previously focused on publishing client-based PC titles, including the award-winning Star Trek Online and Dungeons & Dragons® MMORPG, Neverwinter,” said Andrew Brown, General Manager at Perfect World Entertainment Inc. “As with all our titles, our number one goal with Fortuna is to connect players around the world through games of the highest quality, regardless of platform or genre.”
Enter Fortuna, a war torn world full of conflict and political intrigue. Pledge allegiance to one of three noble houses as they vie for influence and control. Build your empire and join forces with friends. Watch your city grow rich in resources expand your territory of control. To the victor go the spoils. Start your legacy and rewrite history in Fortuna today.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis – Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment released a behind-the-scenes look at Infinite Crisis, a new game in development by...
- Tanki Online - Browser-based tank game now available
- Tanki Online, the action browser game by AlternativaPlatform (one of Russia’s leading developers for massively multiplayer online games), is...
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming in 2015
- Perfect World announced their newest module release for Neverwinter – tentatively titled Neverwinter: Underdark.