Payday 2 Crimewave Edition launches on June 12
Hit co-op shooter, PAYDAY 2, takes over Xbox One and PlayStation 4 with value-packed bundle including more than a year’s worth of DLC packs and updates in Crimewave Edition
505 Games and OVERKILL – a Starbreeze Studio, today announced that PAYDAY 2: Crimewave Edition will be available across Europe on 12th June.
The new edition is loaded with over a year’s worth of DLC packs and content updates including the popular Big Bank Heist, and even the addition of “Clover,” the first female heister. Action filled crime sprees look better than ever on next-gen consoles with improved frame rate, better textures and 1080p resolution.
PAYDAY 2: Crimewave Edition introduces new high-octane heists and new contacts The Dentist, voiced by actor Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), and The Butcher, voiced by Mira Furlan (Lost and Babylon 5). In addition to new jobs and multi-stage contracts, a wider range of weapons such as shotguns, sniper rifles and grenades deliver an explosive kick to the new enemy archetypes that players will face.
New characters, more masks and brand new perk system bring a whole new level of customization to the experience along with a fifth skill tree for seriously stealthy players. The all-new preplanning stage has also been added, providing everything that perfectionist players need to pull off their dream crime spree.
By pre ordering PAYDAY 2: Crimewave Edition from participating retailers, consumers will unlock the special Hard Time Loot Bag digital content including:
• Red dot weapon sight modification available for use on all rifle weapons
• Exclusive Skull mask
• PlayStation 4 or Xbox One exclusive mask
• Unique mask pattern titled “I LOVE OVERKILL”
• Unique colour pattern, only available with this unlock
• Bundle of in-game cash
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 shows off exciting new content beyond the Point of No Return!!!
- JamesBl0nde Re-hosts the epic PAX South ArenaNet Guild Wars 2 live stream showing off brand new content beyond the Point of No Return!
- SMITE The Rising Dawn Patch Notes Stream Highlights
- Hirez Bart and Hirez Drybear today revealed the next upcoming patch notes for third person deity based moba, SMITE!