PAX West 2016 Day Two Recap
Day Two of Pax has come to a close! Or at least I assume so because the sun is out again. Day two may as well have been called “Pax: The Hotel Adventures” because we spent basically our entire day in secret meetings in hotels talking about video games. Some of it we can’t talk about just yet but rest assured as soon as we can tell you we shall! But all is not lost! Lots of fun stuff happened anyway. Perceptions were changed, I saw change in several games, some of which I have not given the fair shake they probably deserve. Fears were allayed when I played the first few Chapters of FFXV [or at least started to], and while it’s still being optimized, do not worry: It’s going to be amazing and I stand by it. Of course Hotel visits mean fewer cosplay photos, but I got tons on day one and should have more today as well.
Table of Contents
Miss Day One? Check our coverage!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic – Closed Beta Impressions
- Now we have an upcoming F2P title by Motiga that plans to blur the realms of MOBA, FPS and Platforming into a unified monstrosity.
- Star Citizen Discusses Community Concerns About Delayed FPS Module and More
- Star Citizen, the epic space game with over $80 million raised in crowdfunding, started this July off to a rocky start.
- Wakfu officially launches
- Square Enix (in North America) and Ankama (in Europe) have officially launched Wakfu today in both regions.