PAX West 2016 Day Three Recap
I really didn’t do all that much on day three – mostly photograph taking and letting DizzyPW do some work! Most of the stuff we saw today is under an embargo, but it was all quite fun! I can’t think of anything that I really didn’t enjoy to be absolutely honest. While it was a bit crowded, and I actually got physically pushed out of the Indie Megabooth when I was trying to visit the Obduction booth [really, I twisted my ankle under a horde of really obnoxious, ill-bathed people]. Today was the great Sea of Armpits; everyone was taller than me and in closed areas it was borderline claustrophobic. I couldn’t breathe and it was quite vexing. Other than that particular moment I had a blast, and while the running and walking is exhausting physically, there’s a bit of a rush, an adrenaline boost when you get to the press areas, and knowing you did your job to the best of your ability. I didn’t go to PAX East this year so I didn’t get my brief training/reminder of how taxing it is.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Launch Date Revealed
- 8-Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today announced that a Steam Early Access build of its revolutio...
- EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
- In a recent Q&A, Daybreak (formerly Sony Online Entertainment) has addressed some concerns about the future of EverQuest Next and Landmark...
- Total War Attila: Now Available
- Total War™: ATTILA is now available to purchase at retailers and available for digital download. The Dark Ages approach. A time of famine, ...