PAX West 2016 Day Three Recap
I really didn’t do all that much on day three – mostly photograph taking and letting DizzyPW do some work! Most of the stuff we saw today is under an embargo, but it was all quite fun! I can’t think of anything that I really didn’t enjoy to be absolutely honest. While it was a bit crowded, and I actually got physically pushed out of the Indie Megabooth when I was trying to visit the Obduction booth [really, I twisted my ankle under a horde of really obnoxious, ill-bathed people]. Today was the great Sea of Armpits; everyone was taller than me and in closed areas it was borderline claustrophobic. I couldn’t breathe and it was quite vexing. Other than that particular moment I had a blast, and while the running and walking is exhausting physically, there’s a bit of a rush, an adrenaline boost when you get to the press areas, and knowing you did your job to the best of your ability. I didn’t go to PAX East this year so I didn’t get my brief training/reminder of how taxing it is.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Date Announced For District 187: Sin Streets
- Netmarble (CJ Games Global) has announced that District 187: Sin Streets will begin closed beta on September 18.
- Tribal Wars Hits 50 Million Player Mark
- Classic strategy game Tribal Wars has just reached 50 million registered players, only weeks after announcing its 10th birthday.
- War Thunder: 3rd wave for 'Ground Forces' beta begins
- The third wave of Closed Beta for Ground Forces has begun, opening up the newest portion of popular hit franchise and military MMO game War Th...