PAX Prime 2015 Final Recap
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) and Jason Parker (Ragachak)
Ragachak here for one more PAX Prime article! Though I did not get to stick around for Day 4 (Dizzy did, *fist shake*) of Pax, there was still coverage that needed to be seen from Days 1-3 that I’m going to get to now! It was a fantastic event and like I said before, there was so much to do that I could not possibly get to it all. In fact I have a meeting this weekend on coverage I missed! Whew. But I’m going to cover important stuff here nonetheless: Warhammer: Vermintide, Eon Altar on Steam, and my interview with Masayoshi Soken, Composer of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn just as an example. There are no real winners or losers at Pax, as everyone gets the chance to shine and show off what they’re working on for the fans, and that’s what’s important: The gamers. Pax is a fantastic way to get eyes on the product, from Indie to AAA!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu - Villa of Beasts Sect Revealed
- Snail Games has just revealed that Age of Wushu will receive a new playable sect (class) called "Villa of Beasts" for the upcoming T...
- Clandestine: New co-op spy game enters Alpha testing
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that Clandestine is now in alpha for PC. Set during the mid-1990’s, Clandestine is a gl...
- New SMITE God Chang'e Released
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released yet another addition to the SMITE god roster with Chang’e: Faerie of the Moon.