PAX Prime 2015 Final Recap
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) and Jason Parker (Ragachak)
Ragachak here for one more PAX Prime article! Though I did not get to stick around for Day 4 (Dizzy did, *fist shake*) of Pax, there was still coverage that needed to be seen from Days 1-3 that I’m going to get to now! It was a fantastic event and like I said before, there was so much to do that I could not possibly get to it all. In fact I have a meeting this weekend on coverage I missed! Whew. But I’m going to cover important stuff here nonetheless: Warhammer: Vermintide, Eon Altar on Steam, and my interview with Masayoshi Soken, Composer of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn just as an example. There are no real winners or losers at Pax, as everyone gets the chance to shine and show off what they’re working on for the fans, and that’s what’s important: The gamers. Pax is a fantastic way to get eyes on the product, from Indie to AAA!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Livelock - PAX South 2016
- Livelock will be Tuque's first published game, and is a top down action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world.
- Ragachak MMO Predictions 2016 - The Old Made New
- It’s that time of the year again! Where I correctly tap into my psychic powers, and predict everything that’s going to occur in the year 2...
- New events and items in Grand Chase & Trickster Online
- SG Interactive has announced some fun news for players of Grand Chase and Trickster Online.