PAX Prime 2015 Final Recap
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) and Jason Parker (Ragachak)
Ragachak here for one more PAX Prime article! Though I did not get to stick around for Day 4 (Dizzy did, *fist shake*) of Pax, there was still coverage that needed to be seen from Days 1-3 that I’m going to get to now! It was a fantastic event and like I said before, there was so much to do that I could not possibly get to it all. In fact I have a meeting this weekend on coverage I missed! Whew. But I’m going to cover important stuff here nonetheless: Warhammer: Vermintide, Eon Altar on Steam, and my interview with Masayoshi Soken, Composer of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn just as an example. There are no real winners or losers at Pax, as everyone gets the chance to shine and show off what they’re working on for the fans, and that’s what’s important: The gamers. Pax is a fantastic way to get eyes on the product, from Indie to AAA!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D Printing, Map Sharing and Mega Events DLC in Latest Galactic Civilizations III Update
- Players have always been able to design their own ships, and now they can bring those creations to life using 3D printing.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - An Alpha Hands-On
- We get a hands-on preview of the newest Orcs Must Die!
- Block N Load Announces Three New Characters
- Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce three new heroes will be taking up arms in the Block N Load roster on Thursday 1st October.