Pax Prime 2015 Day 3 Recap
One of the busiest and best PAX Primes is at last coming to a close. Never before have we felt so overwhelmed (and downright ADD) about what to cover. Every minute of the show felt valuable, as if a whole treasure trove of gaming glory sat waiting in every corner for those lucky enough to stumble upon them. Thankfully I had a late flight out on Monday, and hit the show floor HARD to pick up the pieces and get everything we hadn’t planned for, but definitely knew we needed to cover. Read on for our final written recap of PAX Prime 2015. But don’t fret, we still have plenty more videos on the way to take you closer with the best games of PAX!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Education Center at The Tank Museum Ignited by Wargaming
- Helped by donations from Wargaming, the Education Center at Bovington’s Tank Museum has seen some huge benefits since opening in 2012.
- RiotZone begins rolling out heavy content update
- Mail.Ru has begun a series of updates for RiotZone, scheduled to roll out from now through May.
- Hero of the Obelisk Preps New Content Update
- The popular anime-style MMORPG, Hero of the Obelisk, is set to launch a major content update in early February. The new update will introduce ...