Pax Prime 2015 Day 3 Recap
One of the busiest and best PAX Primes is at last coming to a close. Never before have we felt so overwhelmed (and downright ADD) about what to cover. Every minute of the show felt valuable, as if a whole treasure trove of gaming glory sat waiting in every corner for those lucky enough to stumble upon them. Thankfully I had a late flight out on Monday, and hit the show floor HARD to pick up the pieces and get everything we hadn’t planned for, but definitely knew we needed to cover. Read on for our final written recap of PAX Prime 2015. But don’t fret, we still have plenty more videos on the way to take you closer with the best games of PAX!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleplans PC First Impressions
- You are in charge of various squads consisting of a hero and their troops. These squads function as one unit and can be given orders.
- H1Z1 Puts New Update Live with Battle Royale Changes
- Today, Daybreak pushed a new update for H1Z1 along with the plans to host a Battle Royale Weekend to test the latest changes.
- Tiny Dice Dungeon Review
- There was a time in gaming history that RPGs meant you’d resort to playing it on a table, with pens and papers, a big rule book, a Game Mast...