Pax Prime 2015 Day 3 Recap
One of the busiest and best PAX Primes is at last coming to a close. Never before have we felt so overwhelmed (and downright ADD) about what to cover. Every minute of the show felt valuable, as if a whole treasure trove of gaming glory sat waiting in every corner for those lucky enough to stumble upon them. Thankfully I had a late flight out on Monday, and hit the show floor HARD to pick up the pieces and get everything we hadn’t planned for, but definitely knew we needed to cover. Read on for our final written recap of PAX Prime 2015. But don’t fret, we still have plenty more videos on the way to take you closer with the best games of PAX!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pangya Introduces FastPass Event
- SG Interactive has announced that starting today, and until January 2, Pangya players can enjoy bonuses and rewards through the FastPass.
- ARGO (EU) Enters Closed Beta
- UserGames.com, today announced that the Closed Beta for the steampunk-influenced MMORPG Argo will start on the 10th of April 2014
- Clash of Avatars Alpha Server Now Available
- Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, will be coming to AMZGame!