PAX Prime 2015 Day 2 Recap
By Jason Parker (Ragachak) and Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Hey everyone! If it were possible for a trip to get better, I didn’t believe it until today. Arena Net was a powerhouse today to be sure, we learned some super top secret information that we can’t wait to tell you about (but we must!), Broforce comes closer and closer to being finished, and we can’t forget the big update for Neverwinter on Xbox One, the biggest content update in the game’s history! There were so many great things going on today, including which was an interview with Final Fantasy XIV’s Yoshitaka, which we will transcribe later on for your edification.There’s a lot more to come too, but let’s cover the highlights from our PAX-filled Saturday.
Don’t forget to check out our Day 1 coverage!
Table of Contents
Continue to Guild Wars 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- HiRez teams up to bring Paladins Premier League Exclusively to Facebook
- Huge news from HiRez Studios! Their partnership with WESA is teaming up with Facebook to bring the Paladins Premier League to Facebook!
- Starbound Beta Review – So Many Planets, So Little Time
- MMOHuts reviews the beta of Starbound, a sandbox title from Chucklefish Studios that pays homage to titles like Terraria.
- Top 10 Best 3D MMORPGs / MMOs
- Ever Since EverQuest surpassed Ultima Online in subscribers in mid 2000, most people realized that 3D MMORPGs were the next big thing.