PAX Prime 2015 Day 2 Recap
By Jason Parker (Ragachak) and Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
Hey everyone! If it were possible for a trip to get better, I didn’t believe it until today. Arena Net was a powerhouse today to be sure, we learned some super top secret information that we can’t wait to tell you about (but we must!), Broforce comes closer and closer to being finished, and we can’t forget the big update for Neverwinter on Xbox One, the biggest content update in the game’s history! There were so many great things going on today, including which was an interview with Final Fantasy XIV’s Yoshitaka, which we will transcribe later on for your edification.There’s a lot more to come too, but let’s cover the highlights from our PAX-filled Saturday.
Don’t forget to check out our Day 1 coverage!
Table of Contents
Continue to Guild Wars 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open World Pirate RPG Tempest Launches on Mobile
- HeroCraft are thrilled to announce that a new open world action RPG game in the pirate setting, Tempest, is now available on for iOS/Android.
- Skara Involves Fans in Indie Game Development
- See how Skara's development team is involving its fans in every step of the development process.
- NYCC 2016 Day 3 Recap - The VR Journey Begins
- Probably the biggest and most surprising part of this year’s NYCC was the presence of VR technology.