PAX Prime 2014 Day 2 Recap
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), PAX Pox Victim
Day 2 of the show saw some of worst weather I’ve encountered in five years of working PAX. Cosplayers were tramping each other running for cover to protect their flimsier props from deteriorating as the convention center broke every fire ordinance imaginable with record numbers of attendees shuffling from booth to booth only to be disappointed by one “line at capacity” sign after another. It was clearly time to take to the streets to dodge the insanity of PAX, and at the nearby Grand Hyatt hotel we stumbled onto a gem that just may be our game of the show.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch 3.15 Notes - Merdusa Arrives
- Hirez has just concluded their livestream patch notes of SMITE patch 3.15.
- Knight Age Announces Open Beta Contests
- In response to its upcoming open beta, Joymax has announced several events upcoming for Knight Age.
- Put the Pedal to the Floor in Need for Speed World Drag Mode
- After a six year absence from the Need for Speed™ franchise and in popular demand from the community, Drag Mode makes a triumphant debut in ...