PAX Prime 2014 Day 2 Recap
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), PAX Pox Victim
Day 2 of the show saw some of worst weather I’ve encountered in five years of working PAX. Cosplayers were tramping each other running for cover to protect their flimsier props from deteriorating as the convention center broke every fire ordinance imaginable with record numbers of attendees shuffling from booth to booth only to be disappointed by one “line at capacity” sign after another. It was clearly time to take to the streets to dodge the insanity of PAX, and at the nearby Grand Hyatt hotel we stumbled onto a gem that just may be our game of the show.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Union Party System Unlocks Hidden Silkroad Online Power
- Joymax today unveils an upcoming update of the "Union Party System" for Silkroad Online!
- Weapon Abilities Detailed For The Repopulation
- Above & Beyond Techonologies releases alpha previews of The Repopulation's weapon skills.
- Wargaming Joins Forces with Melesta Games
- Wargaming is excited to announce its partnership with Melesta Games, a prominent mobile developer from Belarus.