PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), General Manager
While I unfortunately had to jet back to the office on Monday, Sunday was a pretty eventful day. For one the cosplayers seemed to be out in force trying to get as many pictures of their hard work taken before the majority of attendees disappeared for Labor Day. Thankfully it was a bit easier to get around most areas of the actual demonstration floor and I even stumbled into my buddies at Muse Games to get a demonstration of some of the major changes coming to Guns of Icarus Online post-kickstarter adventure mode success.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2: Largest tourney event being held in New York
- ESL, the world's largest, independent eSports brand, is proud to announce their next groundbreaking Dota 2 tournament will be held in The...
- Ice Inferno Course Revealed For Pangya
- Pangya has released a new, ice themed map called Ice Inferno.
- Divination Skill Makes its Debut in Runescape
- As the Battle of Lumbridge rages on, Jagex has unleashed Divination, RuneScape’s first new skill in over three years.