PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), General Manager
While I unfortunately had to jet back to the office on Monday, Sunday was a pretty eventful day. For one the cosplayers seemed to be out in force trying to get as many pictures of their hard work taken before the majority of attendees disappeared for Labor Day. Thankfully it was a bit easier to get around most areas of the actual demonstration floor and I even stumbled into my buddies at Muse Games to get a demonstration of some of the major changes coming to Guns of Icarus Online post-kickstarter adventure mode success.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Gains US Server
- InnoGames has launched an official U.S. specific server for its strategy game Grepolis.
- Defiance: Silicon Valley Livestream Today (July 30)
- Trion Worlds is hosting a livestream this afternoon, July 30, at 3pm Pacific on their Twitch channel to reveal Defiance's new Silicon Val...
- Take The Second Journey In Pangya
- SG Interactive has launched the Second Journey update for Pangya players.