PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), General Manager
While I unfortunately had to jet back to the office on Monday, Sunday was a pretty eventful day. For one the cosplayers seemed to be out in force trying to get as many pictures of their hard work taken before the majority of attendees disappeared for Labor Day. Thankfully it was a bit easier to get around most areas of the actual demonstration floor and I even stumbled into my buddies at Muse Games to get a demonstration of some of the major changes coming to Guns of Icarus Online post-kickstarter adventure mode success.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World Game Director Letter Looks Ahead To Issues #9 and #10
- A new Game Director Letter for The Secret World looks to the days and months ahead as the game prepares for Tokyo.
- Elsword celebrates first anniversary
- Elsword is now celebrating its first year anniversary with special events through May 8.
- Silkroad Online Reveals Roc Time Attack Details
- Joymax has revealed today a new event to be released with Ignite Silkroad: Part 2 - the Roc Time Attack.