PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW), General Manager
The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening day. Or a third theory is that it’s no longer a weekday and now everyone and (quite literally) their mother is now in attendance so moving from booth to booth becomes a human edition of Rush Hour. No matter the case, I decided to take to the streets half way through and explore the city looking for more stories to cover. Not the least of which being a twelve block hike up some brutal hills to reach the Madison Hotel. Apparently ArenaNet only wanted the fit and faithful to witness the anniversary demo of The Sunless!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Wrath - UI Preview
- Scheduled to launch this June on the Game321.com games portal, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as dar...
- Nexon’s Dragon Nest Adds Level 70 Cap Update, New Dungeons and More
- Nexon announces the release of a new update for Dragon Nest that raises the level cap, introduces advanced skills, and adds new content.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Now Offering Referral Program
- Players of FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn™, both new and veteran, will have an opportunity to receive exclusive new items through the ...