PAX Prime 2013 Day 1 Recap Part 2: Everquest Next, WildStar, Marvel Heroes, and More Cosplay!
Neith or Afrodite Cosplay? Tell us which SMITE cosplay you liked better on our forum post and one lucky winner will be PMed a Kali convention skin!
PAX Prime is always full of surprises. Surprise games rise from nowhere. Surprise esports tournaments spring up left and right. And there’s always that rare drunken panel of game developers that spill the beans on a secret that wasn’t supposed to be known for another eighth months. But there’s only so much one person can experience while attending and that’s where the community comes in. Each person you meet and talk to is just so friendly. It’s some kind of perfect world where we’re all united by one thing, our love of games. But enough waxing philosophical about why PAX is such a successful convention. Let’s get to the games!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Launch Review
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?
- League of Legends Launches Clubs
- League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.
- Free to Play in Plans for Asheron’s Call
- Turbine announces final plans for Asheron's Call, which includes one last major update, free to play transitions, and player servers.