PAX Prime 2013 Day 1 Recap Part 2: Everquest Next, WildStar, Marvel Heroes, and More Cosplay!
Neith or Afrodite Cosplay? Tell us which SMITE cosplay you liked better on our forum post and one lucky winner will be PMed a Kali convention skin!
PAX Prime is always full of surprises. Surprise games rise from nowhere. Surprise esports tournaments spring up left and right. And there’s always that rare drunken panel of game developers that spill the beans on a secret that wasn’t supposed to be known for another eighth months. But there’s only so much one person can experience while attending and that’s where the community comes in. Each person you meet and talk to is just so friendly. It’s some kind of perfect world where we’re all united by one thing, our love of games. But enough waxing philosophical about why PAX is such a successful convention. Let’s get to the games!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Launch Review
- Fractured Space is an interesting beast. It is a MOBA involving humongous starships, and is reminiscent of games like Dreadnought.
- Luvinia World recieves new content expansion
- Thousands of players have already started the New Years in Luvinia with epic monster battles and glorious achievements. The newly released exp...
- Atlantica Online Introduces Dragon Trial - New Time Attack Game Mode
- Nexon America’s strategic turn-based MMORPG, Atlantica Online, has just unleashed Crucible of the Dragon, the latest content update to the g...