PAX East 2015 Day 2 Recap – SMITE Xbox, Forced 2, Just Shapes and Beats, and Much More!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
And Jason Parker (Ragachak)
I’ll not bore waxing poetic about how much fun I’ve had so far. Instead, I’m going to try and get right down to the nitty gritty. Actually, one of the games I’m covering today is the Xbox One version of SMITE, but I actually got to that on Day One. There were simply so many things happening on Day One and Two that it is impossible to cover everything I’ve seen. Big things are happening at PAX and it is my pleasure to discuss some of the more exciting things to come out of today and that was Forced 2, SMITE, and Life is Strange, Episode 2! The variety of game types I saw today were outstanding, and it is my pleasure and privilege to make you aware of what is going on at the Expo.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Plans 10 Weeks of Class Reveals
- Today's CityState Games Livestream overview focused on the upcoming 10 week reveal of classes and trio archetypes for Camelot Unchained.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Phantoms Recieves New Features
- Ubisoft announced several upcoming changes coming to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Phantoms including matchmaking, new customization options and ...
- Infinite Crisis: New Champion; Atomic Wonder Woman
- Get an extensive look at Atomic Wonder Woman, the newest Champion available in Infinite Crisis, the upcoming free-to-play MOBA from Turbine ba...