PAX East 2015 Day 2 Recap – SMITE Xbox, Forced 2, Just Shapes and Beats, and Much More!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
And Jason Parker (Ragachak)
I’ll not bore waxing poetic about how much fun I’ve had so far. Instead, I’m going to try and get right down to the nitty gritty. Actually, one of the games I’m covering today is the Xbox One version of SMITE, but I actually got to that on Day One. There were simply so many things happening on Day One and Two that it is impossible to cover everything I’ve seen. Big things are happening at PAX and it is my pleasure to discuss some of the more exciting things to come out of today and that was Forced 2, SMITE, and Life is Strange, Episode 2! The variety of game types I saw today were outstanding, and it is my pleasure and privilege to make you aware of what is going on at the Expo.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Debuts New Modes and Characters in Content Update
- Aura Kingdom's new update includes Eidolon companion characters, new game modes in dungeons as well as new features in the crafting and f...
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 6: Eidolons
- We want to make it abundantly clear for anyone who may be confused: Eidolons are not mere pets or mounts, but they are so much more. That isnā...
- AggroStudios to create new MMO targeted towards females
- AggroStudios, a leading European-based game development studio founded in 2009, is building an MMORPG targeted to girls, a large yet un-derser...