PAX East 2015 Day 2 Recap – SMITE Xbox, Forced 2, Just Shapes and Beats, and Much More!
By Darren Henderson (DizzyPW)
And Jason Parker (Ragachak)
I’ll not bore waxing poetic about how much fun I’ve had so far. Instead, I’m going to try and get right down to the nitty gritty. Actually, one of the games I’m covering today is the Xbox One version of SMITE, but I actually got to that on Day One. There were simply so many things happening on Day One and Two that it is impossible to cover everything I’ve seen. Big things are happening at PAX and it is my pleasure to discuss some of the more exciting things to come out of today and that was Forced 2, SMITE, and Life is Strange, Episode 2! The variety of game types I saw today were outstanding, and it is my pleasure and privilege to make you aware of what is going on at the Expo.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- WarpPortal Announces Ragnarok Journey
- Warpportal is excited to provide another way to get your Ragnarok Online fix – from the ease of your browser with Ragnarok Journey!
- Guild Wars 2 to Crown First Global PvP Champs this December
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the roadmap to the 2014 Guild Wars 2 World Tournament Series Champi...
- Drift Girls reaches 1 Million Global Downloads
- Less than one week after the game was released in the United States, the first mobile racing/dating sim exploded toward 1 million downloads.