Path of Exile: ‘The Karui Way’ Issue #1 Now Available
In conjunction with comic book and graphic novel publisher Dynamite Entertainment, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed action role-playing videogame Path of Exile, today announced that The Karui Way, the first issue of the official Path of Exile comic series, is now available for purchase.
The Karui Way reveals backstory from an upcoming, unannounced expansion, weaving elements from the existing in-game narrative with an entirely new and gripping conflict. Currently offered in ePub, PDF, Mobi, and CBZ (Comic Book Reader) formats, The Karui Way is available as a digital download on the Path of Exile website at www.pathofexile.com/comic, and next week via Dynamite’s online storefront, Amazon.com, and Dark Horse Digital. A special bundle is also on offer, which includes the first issue as well as the exclusive Lioneye Helmet Effect and Kaom Helmet Effect – two cosmetic in-game items not offered anywhere else.
The next three issues are scheduled to release monthly following the first issue’s debut, and the entire series will ultimately be compiled as a full-color, printed graphic novel, which will be published by Dynamite in early 2015. Additionally, each issue will be available as part of an optional bundle containing an exclusive in-game bonus for players of Path of Exile, such as cosmetic armor effects, among other surprises. The standalone issues and bundles will be priced at $4.00 and $20.00 USD respectively.
For more info, visit www.pathofexile.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dice Venture Rolls Into Open Beta Test Phase
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, announced that Dice Venture, an online casual board game, isnow available to play for f...
- World of Warplanes: PvE mode announced
- Wargaming is pleased to announce the global release of Update 1.5 for its flight combat MMO World of Warplanes. Update 1.5 introduces a brand ...
- Armored Warfare Demo Debut on Twitch.tv August 30 at PAX Prime
- During PAX Prime this weekend in Seattle, Twitch.tv will be showcasing the first ever public demo of Armored Warfare, the massively multiplaye...