Path of Exile Teases Update 1.3
Grinding Gear Games has revealed new information about its next major update for Path of Exile, scheduled to launch on December 12.
The update will introduce two new Challenge Leagues, Torment and Bloodlines, plus a major PvP revamp that will introduce regular competitive events and tournaments and UI improvements. Players will also meet a new Master focused on PvP boosts, Leo. Many other updates to the regular and passive trees will come into play, including both PvE and PvP changes.
More details can be found on the news post here, and a teaser has been offered in the video below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carte announces closed beta date
- GamesCampus has announced that Carte, its upcoming trading card game, will begin closed beta testing on February 23.
- War Thunder One Step Closer to Launch
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of the military MMO game War Thunder, announced that the game has been updated to version 1.29, ...
- Gloria Victis Finds Success on Greenlight in First Weekend
- Black Eye Games has pushed their indie sandbox fighter, Gloria Victis, onto the Steam Store's Greenlight and landed in the top 100 in the...