Path of Exile reveals the Shadow
Path of Exile has revealed its sixth character class, the Shadow.
In an exclusive with RockPaperShotgun, the Shadow is revealed as a silent stalker who uses traps, dark magic, and mutilation to silence their enemies forever, execution style. Players will be able to focus on speed, leech the lives of their enemies, freeze his enemies, become more deadly at low life, and more, depending on how they choose to specialize.
Path of Exile will also be hosting a public stress test this weekend from 5pm (Pacific) May 11 until midnight May 13.
Path of Exile Gameplay Screenshot
The Path of Exile servers will be open for public access from 5pm Friday (May 11) to 11:59pm Sunday (May 13), Pacific Daylight Time for our second Public Stress Test Weekend. Our new character class, the Shadow will be available for everyone to play. We look forward to seeing you there!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Updates Servers
- Insel Games has announced that they have improved their server structure for Guardians of Ember, recently released in Steam's Early Acces...
- Riders of Icarus Top 10 Visually Stunning Ground Mounts
- After testing out the game in closed beta, Nexon hooked us up with a preview of their ten favorite ground mounts in Riders of Icarus.
- Kingdom Rift: Open Beta Announced
- Kingdom Rift is a new MMORPG from R2Games featuring three unique playable classes. Skills are focused on real-time abilities, rewarding quick ...