Path of Exile Looks Back at 2013
Grinding Gear Games has paused in reflection for the new year to take a look back on their successes for Path of Exile in 2013 – a significantly momentous year for the action RPG title.
Path of Exile’s 2013 yearbook includes a complete progression from open beta in January to a full commercial release in October and the addition of 3.7 million new players registered. The game’s already hit a record of nearly 70,000 concurrent online users (a number that plans to expand as PoE gets localized for more markets), and has won numerous awards from gaming media outlets.
To see more of Path of Exile’s year in review, check out the forum post from PoE’s lead developer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR: Shadow of Revan Expansion Coming Soon
- Prepare to face Revan, one of the galaxy’s most revered characters, in the latest story-driven adventure from Star Wars™: The Old Republic...
- League of Angels Welcomes Kali
- Introducing Kali, a mysterious and powerful Angel and one of the main characters of LoA2 (also known as Theresa).
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.