Path of Exile Looks Back at 2013
Grinding Gear Games has paused in reflection for the new year to take a look back on their successes for Path of Exile in 2013 – a significantly momentous year for the action RPG title.
Path of Exile’s 2013 yearbook includes a complete progression from open beta in January to a full commercial release in October and the addition of 3.7 million new players registered. The game’s already hit a record of nearly 70,000 concurrent online users (a number that plans to expand as PoE gets localized for more markets), and has won numerous awards from gaming media outlets.
To see more of Path of Exile’s year in review, check out the forum post from PoE’s lead developer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Now Available on the PS4
- Square Enix, Inc. today announced the launch of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Release Date Announced
- Swordsman players will soon be able to venture into the rugged deserts and wild steppes with the launch of Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland on Oct....
- Vainglory Crowns Liberation X Winners of Autumn 2015 Finals
- Weekend Autumn Season Finals featured the top eight North American teams competing for prize money and the title of Autumn 2015 NA Champs