Path of Exile Launches in Brazil
UOL BoaCompra, the leader in emerging markets and digital goods payments in Latin America, today announced a partnership with Grinding Gear Games to bring its popular, highly acclaimed action RPG Path of Exile to gamers in Brazil.
With this partnership, UOL BoaCompra’s payment methods will allow Path of Exile players in Brazil the ability make purchases in-game using their preferred payment methods. To provide even further coverage for the dark and gritty action RPG, the payments giant will also monetize the game throughout Latin America, Portugal, Spain and Turkey. The partnership grants UOL BoaCompra exclusive monetization rights for Path of Exile in Brazil and will ensure that local customer support, payment gateways, and marketing through Brazil’s largest content portal, UOL, will be provided.
“We have an avid player base in Brazil, so we’re excited to finally be able to deliver the full Path of Exile experience and introduce the game to a whole new audience,” said Chris Wilson, Managing Director for Grinding Gear Games. “UOL BoaCompra understands the Brazilian market very well and takes an innovative approach to deliver a high quality service to the Latin American community.”
“Path of Exile is one of the most exciting RPG’s we’ve seen in a while, and their community is growing rapidly in Brazil,” said Christian Borneman, Head of Global Business Development for UOL BoaCompra. “The game’s features – the ability to trade, modify, build characters, and challenge one another – is a perfect fit for Brazilian gamers who strongly prefer games with unique and social strategies; we’re excited to bring such an acclaimed title to our gaming community.”
For more info, visit https://www.pathofexile.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brain Storm Review
- Brain Storm is certainly a unique game, which is refreshing with the staggering amount of generic MMORTS games.
- Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
- Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals.
- Spirit Tales explains Open Beta delay
- In response to the sudden delay of the Spirit Tales open beta test, community manager Elliott (Colbeagle) has posted answers to some commonly ...