Path of Exile Hosting Two Week Charity Race Event
Grinding Gear Games has announced a two-week long charity event for Path of Exile, which will benefit Child’s Play.
Running from May 10 through May 24, the event will have a mix of Ambush and Invasion challenge league rules, including enchantable Strongboxes, guest monsters, and Invasion monsters. It is a hardcore event parented in the Invasion league (so characters can continue in the league once the race ends), but even dead characters can receive prizes. Prizes will include Stash Tab Bundles, Razer gaming gear, NVIDIA Graphics Cards, Seraph gear, signed prints, and even a private Q&A session with the game’s team.
A special Angelic Mask will also be available during this event for $5, with 100% of the proceeds donated to Child’s Play on the player’s behalf. More details can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks begins Treads for Threads Campaign
- Wargaming is rewarding its toughest World of Tanks players with a new swag campaign, called Treads for Threads.
- Blade & Soul Closed Beta 1 Impressions - The Early Levels
- In order to drum up some hype, NCWest is hosting five closed beta tests for anyone that purchases a founder’s pack off their website.
- 250K Battle of the Immortals Characters Created Since Open Beta
- Battle of the Immortals announces that 250,000 characters have been created since the game went into Open Beta on May 4, 2010.