Path of Exile: First Ever Charity Race Raises Almost $20K for Child’s Play
Grinding Gear Games announced today that their first charity race event has already raised almost $20,000 to benefit the Child’s Play charity. The event, which started on Saturday, May 10, 2014 in the Path of Exile game, will continue to run till Saturday, May 24, 1:00 PM PST.
The exclusive item on sale for this charity event, the Angelic Mask, has sold over 3,600 units at a cost of $5.00 a piece, and is only available during the two week event. 100% of the proceeds are donated directly to the Child’s Play charity.
Participants of the event will be eligible to win great in-game prizes, which include special micro-transactions as well as signed art from Path of Exile. Additionally, Grinding Gear Game’s partners such as NVIDIA, Razer, and Turtle Beach have contributed an awesome array of keyboards, mice, and graphics cards that will also be awarded to participants. Grinding Gear Games will pick winners randomly from the participants whose characters reach the following levels or higher. Participants can win prizes from multiple tiers as their characters level up.
Prizes available in the random drawing include:
- Level 15: 100x Stash Tab Bundles
- Level 20: 100x Premium Stash Tab Bundles
- Level 25: 10x Razer Mice
- Level 30: 5x Razer Keyboards
- Level 35: 5x NVIDIA High-performance Graphics Cards
- Level 40: 8x Turtle Beach Ear Force Z SEVEN Gaming Headsets (Newly Added on May 7th!)
- Level 50: 10x Sets of all Seraph Micro-transactions (Armor pieces, Wings, Weapon Effect and Footprint Effect)
- Level 65: 5x Sets of Signed Prints of Original Early Concept Art
- Level 85: 1x One hour private Q&A on Skype with Chris, Jonathan and Erik
In addition, the top 5 players (ranked by experience) will receive an Alternate Art Demigod’s Bounty unique item.
More information about the Path of Exile 2 Week Charity Race to Benefit the Child’s Play Charity can be found at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/915739/page/1
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest Reveals Franchise Highlights for 2016
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, are pleased to announce that RuneFest 2015 was a success.
- R2Games Wraps Up Stormthrone Alpha and Announces Open Beta Launch
- As its second round of Alpha testing comes to a close, Stormthrone: Aeos Rising will enter Open Beta on Tuesday, April 14th at 10:00 AM EDT.