Path of Exile Begins August Expansion Countdown
Grinding Gear Games has begun an official count down on site to its next major content release for Path of Exile in August.
The countdown begins with today’s 1.1.5d patch, and will continue next week with new teaser screenshots, plus feature, lore, and name reveal. GGG promises a month packed full of previews and updates as they ramp up for the next expansion’s release on August 21, 10am NZ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Silkroad closing down on Dec. 31st
- Due to developer’s difficulty, JC Planet decided to stop its service for Legend of Silkroad on December 31st, 2014, Also, forum and the webs...
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Now Available
- The content pack features four new multiplayer maps, taking players to iconic locations around the world.
- Lord of the Rings Online: Update 14 and New Producer Letter
- This week, The Lords of the Rings Online has released Update 14, "Paths of the Dead," along with a new Producer Letter from Aaron Ca...