Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen – Now a “Crowd-Developed” MMO
Visionary Realms is taking a new look at how games are designed and developed from the ground up by deeply involving the community. The team for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is taking things a big step further by involving the community by allowing members to:
- Build a wiki for the game
- Participate in design discussions with the developers through the forums and chat channel
- Present and vote on ideas through a Think Tank
- Create their own guilds and recruit members
- Write their own blogs
- Participate in weekly roundtable discussions with the developers
And a whole lot more. Visionary Realms is taking ideas directly from the feedback and suggestions the community has been offering and working those ideas and concepts directly into the game.
For more info, visit: https://www.pantheonrotf.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Still Paying for WoW? Top 5 Free MMORPG Alternatives
- We saw the first batch of MMORPG releases back in the late 90s with games like Ultima Online, EverQuest and other complicated high fantasy.