Pangya Opens Treasure Hunt
SG Interactive has announced the start of a summer Treasure Hunt for Pangya players.
Players can win treasure hunt dice by playing 9 or 18 rounds of golf on any of Pangya’s courses. These dice can then be rolled to move around an interactive treasure hunt board. Every space on the board has a chance of offering prizes, although spaces are also present which will challenge players to mini-games that will make them lose their progress if they fail. If players land on the spin space, they can win 50,000 Pang, premium club sets, ultra rare costumes, and more. The treasure hunt will last until September 5.
SG Interactive also publishes Grand Chase and Project Blackout.
Pangya Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gauntlet Launch Review
- Sometimes you just want to get together with a few friends and shoot/cut down mummies, skeletons, and foot race against death.
- League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
- That's right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups