Pangaea: New World hits Kickstarter
LVR Studio has announced that the 30-day Kickstarter campaign has begun for their post-apocalyptic action MMO, Pangaea: New World.
The Kickstarter launches with a $250,000 base goal to help complete the game and release it across PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox One at the end of 2016. Additional stretch goal tiers have been set by the team to encourage backers to continue their support.
You can find all the details and learn more about the game and the campaign on the Kickstarter page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.
- Dragon's Prophet (Europe): Now available through Gamingo Portal
- gamigo AG will be launching four new titles on its gaming portal gamigo.com in English very soon. The successful launches of Granado Espada an...
- Sword Coast Legends: New D&D Style Game Coming Soon
- Independent developers, n-Space and Digital Extremes, today announced Sword Coast Legends™, a party-based PC RPG set in the Dungeons & D...