- World of Final Fantasy Launch Review
- I’ve been waiting for World of Final Fantasy for months and honestly I had no idea why.
- NYCC 2016 Day 2 Recap – The Hunt for Cosplay and Co-Op
- The second floor of the convention had its usual suspects showcasing their games. Bandai Namco and Capcom were both present.
- Guild Wars 2 Halloween Event Confirmed
- Halloween is coming soon to Guild Wars 2, so get those roleplay costumes dyed up and ready to go.
- Space Strategy Focus Group Test Registration Now Open
- HanbitSoft Inc. is recruiting 300 participants for the Focus Group Test of Space Strategy, an AR space battle game.
- NYCC 2016 Day 1 Recap – Square-Enix Event
- Another year, another New York Comic-Con. It’s an event that gets bigger and bigger each and every year.
- Juggernaut Champions Launches on Mobile
- My.com is proud to announce the release of Juggernaut Champions, a new mobile idle-RPG set in the world of Haradan.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 8 Recap
- NA survives, Korea dominates, and the LMS is sent packing in Group Stage Day 8.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 7 Recap
- Stomps, stomps, and more stomps, it’s Group Stage Day 7!
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 6 Recap
- Hope stays alive for EU in Group Stage Day 6!
- Battleline: Steel Warfare Review
- If you are a fan of tanks and love to reign down chaos with them, then Battleline Steel Warfare is the right game for you.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 5 Recap
- Worlds history has been made on Group Stage Day 5!
- Heroes of the Storm: Zarya & Warhead Junction Update Review
- Once again, Blizzard did a great job porting a hero from a first person shooter into a MOBA.