- SMITE Kuzenbo God in Review
- Powerful, crafty, but somehow still a bit stupid, Kuzenbo is an interesting creature.
- Heroes of the Storm: Valeera Hero in Review
- Valeera, Shadow of the Uncrowned, joins the Nexus from the Warcraft universe.
- Enforcers: The Unsung Heroes of PAX
- The Penny Arcade Expo is an intricate machine focused on fan engagement and is held all over the world, but it couldn’t be done without the ...
- PAX South 2017 Q&A: The Future of Twitch Broadcasting
- Over at PAX South 2017 several prominent members of the Twitch staff hosted a Q&A about the future plans of their popular streaming platfo...
- Neverwinter News – The Cloaked Ascendancy Launches Feb 21
- Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy, the next major update to the MMORPG, will launch on February 21 on PC.
- PAX South 2017 – Indie Devs and Cosplay Showcase
- I have to say, the list of developers at PAX South 2017 really surprised me!
- Guild Wars 2 News – The Head of the Snake Living World Episode Revealed
- ArenaNet announces that the next chapter in the Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 story, The Head of the Snake, will arrive on February 7.
- PAX South 2017: Day Three/Closing Thoughts – PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Doublekick Heroes, and Eternal
- As my time in San Antonio draws to a close, I have to feel incredibly fortunate to be here.
- PAX South 2017: Day Two Recap – Dauntless, Dreadnought, & Rooster Teeth
- Attention, Internet! Day two is done, and the madness is slowly funneling into my brain!
- Pax South 2017: Day One Recap – Hyper Universe, Trion Worlds, and Lords of New York
- PAX South is definitely the most laid-back of the PAX Events. As day one comes to a close, we’ve done a fair amount of work!
- Paladins 2017 Impressions
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm was our top F2P game in 2016, and that’s well deserved.
- Spellsouls: Duel of Legends Mobile Preview
- The gameplay focuses then on unlocking spells per hero and leveling them up as you earn chests from battles ala Clash Royale.