- League of Legends Season 6 Preseason Expectations
- I can’t help but be excited for the League of Legends Season 6 changes! Not all of them are terrific, but far and away, they’re big.
- Trove Battle Arena Beta Begins
- Trove has begun beta testing for its Battle Arena.
- Chromatic Souls Launched on App Store and Google Play
- Chromatic Souls has officially launched worldwide on App Store and Google Play.
- Neverwinter: Underdark Now Available
- Neverwinter: Underdark – the eighth expansion of the action MMORPG is live on PC, with Xbox One to follow in early 2016.
- Guild Wars 2 Launches Spirit Vale Raid Wing
- ArenaNet just activated the first raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns with the release of Spirit Vale.
- Global War Closed Beta Test Begins November 18
- GameGo has announced it is now accepting applications to the closed beta of its upcoming free to play RTS game, Global War.
- Global War Opens Landing Page
- On November 14, GameGo, a new publisher from Asia, launched their landing page for Global War.
- Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for Supernova.
- War of Rights Funds, PayPal Pledging Now Available
- Campfire Games' Kickstarter for War of Rights has been successful and the game is now funded, and you can still support the game via PayP...
- Blade & Soul Reveals Details of Ninth Class
- At Tencent Games Carnival 2015 this weekend, Chinese publisher Tencent and developer NCSoft revealed the ninth class for Blade & Soul.
- Black Desert Online Early Access Impressions
- Black Desert Online has proven to be one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had, no matter the version I've played.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.