- Blade & Soul Western Launch Review
- It’s finally here… After several years of anticipation, North America and Europe finally has their very own version of the Asian sensation.
- Moving Hazard – PAX South 2016
- It was pretty clear from the moment I got at the booth that Moving Hazard was popular on the floor.
- WildStar Arcterra Details Teased
- Carbine today released their first screenshots and sparse details about the next addition to the WildStar Nexus Saga.
- TinyBuild Line-up – PAX South 2016
- Tiny Build has come a long way in a short time, thanks in part to the magnificent titles they’ve published.
- Livelock – PAX South 2016
- Livelock will be Tuque's first published game, and is a top down action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse – PAX South 2016
- With a name like Ultimate Chicken Horse, how could you go wrong?
- Invisigun Heroes – PAX South 2016
- Featuring 2-4 players with optional AI bots to fill in the gaps, Invisigun Heroes drops the players into a single-screen arena.
- Vainglory Lunar Teaser – PAX South 2016
- With new announcements about Vainglory’s expanding eSports presence, along with its upcoming Lunar New Year patch.
- PAX South 2016 – Atari Spotlight
- Atari made a bold showing at PAX South 2016, showing off not one, not two, but three titles in the works.
- Rogue Stormers – PAX South 2016 Coverage
- Rogue Stormers is a rogue-like* action platformer that draws inspiration from titles like Metal Slug.
- Fractured Space Offered Free on Steam This Weekend
- This week’s Fractured Space update delivers performance and gameplay enhancements and resets the game’s Tech Tree to its final version.
- Magic Rush: Heroes Game Review
- Magic Rush: Heroes’ gameplay is tightly interconnected into the game’s good attempt of a mythos.