- Blade & Soul Western Launch Review
- It’s finally here… After several years of anticipation, North America and Europe finally has their very own version of the Asian sensation.
- Atomic Space Command – PAX South 2016
- Developed by No You Shut Up Games, Atomic Space Command is a crew-based arena space shooter.
- Dragomon Hunter February Update Features Samurai Class
- Aeria Games has revealed a new class, two new dungeons, a new guild boss, and bug fixes in their Dragomon Hunter February 2016 update!
- Street Fighter V vs Killer Instinct Season 3 – PAX South 2016
- Street Fighter and Killer Instinct have been two big names in the competitive fighting game circuit for quite some time.
- Moving Hazard – PAX South 2016
- It was pretty clear from the moment I got at the booth that Moving Hazard was popular on the floor.
- WildStar Arcterra Details Teased
- Carbine today released their first screenshots and sparse details about the next addition to the WildStar Nexus Saga.
- TinyBuild Line-up – PAX South 2016
- Tiny Build has come a long way in a short time, thanks in part to the magnificent titles they’ve published.
- Livelock – PAX South 2016
- Livelock will be Tuque's first published game, and is a top down action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse – PAX South 2016
- With a name like Ultimate Chicken Horse, how could you go wrong?
- Invisigun Heroes – PAX South 2016
- Featuring 2-4 players with optional AI bots to fill in the gaps, Invisigun Heroes drops the players into a single-screen arena.
- Vainglory Lunar Teaser – PAX South 2016
- With new announcements about Vainglory’s expanding eSports presence, along with its upcoming Lunar New Year patch.
- PAX South 2016 – Atari Spotlight
- Atari made a bold showing at PAX South 2016, showing off not one, not two, but three titles in the works.