Over 9000 Zombies: Now On Steam Early Access
Zombie hit squad Indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publisher Mastertronic have issued a global public warning that Over 9000 Zombies! will be advancing on Steam Early Access today.
The zombie apocalypse has arrived and authorities are urging the public to exercise extreme caution and nail down a zombie contingency plan to prepare for the impending chaos. Tons of AI enemies powered by Zombie Swarm Intelligence are expected to launch themselves in marauding hordes of fiendish pests. Choose your survival tool from a massive array of weapons, build a fortified base with automated turrets, and prepare to blast the relentless rogues while fighting to survive as long as possible. Call for reinforcements with cooperative multiplayer that allows friends join your murderous top-down shooter missions against the multitudes of zombies. With music tailored by Clearside Music to heighten the intensity of your battles, the finale is dependent upon your tactics in this ultimate fight for survival. How many days can you last?
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/273500/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Features Interview
- Forged Chaos offers some personal insight on its upcoming project Trials of Ascension, including game features and its plans to be hardcore.
- Cross Server Warfare comes to Siegelord
- Siegelord's cross server battles are about to commence- are you prepared for all out war?
- Novus AEterno: New update details space terrain
- The development team behind the upcoming MMORTS "Novus AETerno" has recently released a news update on their Kickstarter page regard...