Over $160,000 pledged to Planets3; New Pets Unveiled To Celebrate
Now that the KickStarter campaign for the RPG game Planets3 has reached 64% of its goal – meaning more than $160, 000! – the French video game studio Cubical Drift has announced that all current backers are being offered the opportunity to get complimentary pets in the game.
By adding $20 to their initial pledge, backers will receive 3 extra pets that will accompany them all throughout their adventure. Each of them has specific attributes: Kbot is a robot able to detect minerals, Kick is a loyal four-legged companion which supports them in combat and last but not least, Onof is a luminescent living gelatine.
Depending on what happens in the game, either Kbot, Kick or Onof will join the players to support them. See more about these goal markers in the handy chart below:
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Alfheim Tales Online Event - Super Transformation
- Recently, a hot event called Super Transformation held by Alfheim Tales Online Official shows this interesting topic about clothes transformat...
- Supernova Ushers In Open Beta Phase
- After several closed beta phases and collecting player feedback and data to enhance the user experience, BNEA has improved Supernova.
- God Wars News - New R2 Games Making Closed Beta Debut
- R2Games has opened the beta for its newest addition to its expansive roster of MMOs: God Wars.